1 c. milk
1 tbsp. flour
1 tsp. Mr. Mike’s Random Rum
1 dozen freshly picked male blossoms
1 8 ounce package of Chevre or any soft cheese for stuffing
1/2 c. oil
- Garnish with Co-op Mole Hot Sauce and fresh chopped mint
- Blend milk, egg, flour, and Mr. Mike’s Random Rub in a bowl with a fork.
- Beat the batter until smooth.
- Stuff blossoms cheese and then dredge in the batter.
- Stir gently. Allow 10 minute soaking time.
- Heat the oil in a cast iron skillet until hot.
- Fry batter coated blossoms until golden. Turn once.
- Drain and garnish.
Recipe By Kendall Harrison
1lb. imitation ground beef
1 (8 oz.) can refried beans
1 (5 oz.) Bottle of Co-op Poblano Hot Sauce 2 tblspoons. Mr. Mike’s Random Rub
1 fresh tomato
1 Poblano Pepper
1 medium onion
Fresh shredded lettuce
1 pt. sour cream
1 bag tortilla chips
- Shredded cheese (Mozzarella and cheddar)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Use a 9×13-inch baking pan. Brown imitation ground beef and onion.
- In large mixing bowl add Imitation Ground Beef, beans, Co-op Poblano Hot Sauce, and Mr. Mike’s Random Rub. Stir together.
- Add cup of Poblano sauce; mix well.
- Spread in baking dish and bake for 30 minutes. Remove.
- Sprinkle cheese all over top; return to oven to melt.
- Remove; let cool 10 minutes. Top with sour cream, cut-up tomato, shredded lettuce and crumbled tortilla chips. Spoon onto plates.